Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are GMs doing their job properly?

Go down 
+4
Optik
Arn
tobiaz1
blizz118
8 posters

Are the GMs doing their job properly?
Yes
Are GMs doing their job properly? Vote_lcap63%Are GMs doing their job properly? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
No
Are GMs doing their job properly? Vote_lcap37%Are GMs doing their job properly? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
blizz118
Beginner

Are GMs doing their job properly? Empty
PostSubject: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:20 pm

I just dont feel they help you with your problems when you whisper them IG, and they never reply with advice on forums.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
tobiaz1
Beginner
tobiaz1

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:05 pm

we should be glad we have a good private server. Smile
and they maybe allways are on. they maybe got a life? Razz
Back to top Go down
blizz118
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Well, lets see.

The servers down quite a lot at the moment. When it is online i always have problems logging in and i often dc.
And as for the new patch, lets be honest; it sucks ass.

As for them having a life - that doesnt excuse them for ignoring my pm's when they ARE online.

And ermm, one last thing: fix your english please.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:12 am

You sir, are gay!
If you don't like this private server then just Get The Fuck Out.
We, GM's are always busy doing stuff, fixing stuff, etc.

Oh and I agree about the server not being online always.
Back to top Go down
tobiaz1
Beginner
tobiaz1

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:17 am

blizz118 wrote:
Well, lets see.

The servers down quite a lot at the moment. When it is online i always have problems logging in and i often dc.
And as for the new patch, lets be honest; it sucks ass.

As for them having a life - that doesnt excuse them for ignoring my pm's when they ARE online.

And ermm, one last thing: fix your english please.

english isnt my first language so excuse me then if u have such a problem...
Back to top Go down
Optik
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 am

Tobiaz, Blizz is just frustrated cause he cant play. He has no life, you see. He got NO FUCKING CLUE what to do now, so he starts noobish polls. ''OMFG, what should I do now?''

Just wait, Blizz. You coulda have known it's not Tobiaz' first language, does it even fucking matter? English ain't my first language either.. BLAME ME, SUE ME!

P.S I agree to Tenshi, if you don't like it. Then dude! Get the fuck outta here.

Peace out,
MrsMoneybags
Back to top Go down
Nergal
First job
Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:29 am

I agree with Tenshi too. They may not be online a lot but when theyre online we're glad they're here. So stop bashing the server and bashing them, they do what they can and to make a private server is not that easy to do, messing with the database and all. So let them do what they can.
Back to top Go down
bibikia
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:28 am

same here =D i agree with Tenshi
Back to top Go down
bibikia
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:30 am

same here =D i agree with Tenshi
Back to top Go down
blizz118
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Optik wrote:
Tobiaz, Blizz is just frustrated cause he cant play. He has no life, you see. He got NO FUCKING CLUE what to do now, so he starts noobish polls. ''OMFG, what should I do now?''

Just wait, Blizz. You coulda have known it's not Tobiaz' first language, does it even fucking matter? English ain't my first language either.. BLAME ME, SUE ME!

P.S I agree to Tenshi, if you don't like it. Then dude! Get the fuck outta here.

Peace out,
MrsMoneybags

Not really, i do have a life. I only play maple story after ive got in after a day/night out, just for something to do rather than watch tv. I havent even rebirthed unlike some people who i see spamming 'OMG i just rebirthed for the 10th time today wooo go me!'.

I was just trying to get my point across that the GMs are rarely online, and dont help you when you need it. And as you can see its not just me that feels this way.
Back to top Go down
RibReaper
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:16 pm

Dude, the GM's are on almost everyday and they spend time with people give them a little summon here and there and do what they need to do and some extra. You dont have the right to complain when these people are doing this out if their own will without gaining anything except maybe some fun. If you are so hung up on details go back to the lame ass gMS or eMS or MSEA or whatever shitty version you played before. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sisterr
Second job
Sisterr

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:49 am

YES. most of the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are GMs doing their job properly?   Are GMs doing their job properly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are GMs doing their job properly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funeral Maplestory Forum :: Maplestory Discussion :: General Maplestory Discussion-
Jump to: