Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:( :( :( last time i played funeralms was last friday and it lagged i cant log in i was thinkin about change private server but funeral is so fun!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mychem
Beginner

:(  :(  :(  last time i played funeralms was last friday and it lagged i cant log in  i was thinkin about change private server but funeral is so fun!! Empty
PostSubject: :( :( :( last time i played funeralms was last friday and it lagged i cant log in i was thinkin about change private server but funeral is so fun!!   :(  :(  :(  last time i played funeralms was last friday and it lagged i cant log in  i was thinkin about change private server but funeral is so fun!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Sad Sad Sad last time i played funeralms was last friday and it lagged i cant log in i was thinkin about change private server but funeral is so fun!!
is it going to work again becaus 4 me it havent for 9 days x[
Back to top Go down

:( :( :( last time i played funeralms was last friday and it lagged i cant log in i was thinkin about change private server but funeral is so fun!!
Page 1 of 1