Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am having trouble..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xjoex
Beginner

i am having trouble.. Empty
PostSubject: i am having trouble..   i am having trouble.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:35 am

i am having trouble gettng nx cash.. i have messaged gmherman about it and he said he wasnt able to do ne thing..so alex i was wondering what the problem is..my login acc is xlilajelloox please pm me or tell me a solution
Back to top Go down
Arn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i am having trouble..   i am having trouble.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 am

You can buy NX of mia for mesos. Mia is located in henesys, left from the Market Place entrance.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: i am having trouble..   i am having trouble.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:03 pm

Buy nx cash from the website but you have to be offline at the server when you are buying. when you bought log on and it should be there!
Back to top Go down
xjoex
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: i am having trouble..   i am having trouble.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:57 pm

yes i kno this tenshi.. but herman said said that he would fix it. and i dont know how he fixed it. and my acc log in name is xlilajelloox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am having trouble..   i am having trouble.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am having trouble..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funeral Maplestory Forum :: Help :: Account Related Problems-
Jump to: