Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with fms (June 22th)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarFrozen
Beginner

Problem with fms (June 22th) Empty
PostSubject: Problem with fms (June 22th)   Problem with fms (June 22th) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Well i wrote it in the Chit-chat or something like that 2 but when i click on FMS the page become black (and its suppost to be like this) and then the maple close and no message appear to say i have a problem or something like....like if nothing happened...i need help to know if the server have a problem or its me...ty Smile
Back to top Go down
StarFrozen
Beginner

PostSubject: Help   Problem with fms (June 22th) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:42 am

Yo guys theres 19 views and no answer...some1 if u jknow one just tell or if u have the same problem tell me 2 cuz i wanna know why i cant play fms!!!im booooreeeedddd
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Problem with fms (June 22th)   Problem with fms (June 22th) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:44 am

That problem has nothing to do with our developement
Back to top Go down
Squid
Beginner
Squid

PostSubject: Re: Problem with fms (June 22th)   Problem with fms (June 22th) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Actually, I have the same problem. I've tried everything I can, but.. yeah, it still doesn't want to work. Alex, can't you try finding out what's the problem when you've got time? >( I wanna be able to play Funeral MapleStory again!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Problem with fms (June 22th)   Problem with fms (June 22th) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Try redownload ms and funeralms.exe? o.o
Back to top Go down
Squid
Beginner
Squid

PostSubject: Re: Problem with fms (June 22th)   Problem with fms (June 22th) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 am

Yup, already done that, like, 3 times already. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with fms (June 22th)   Problem with fms (June 22th) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with fms (June 22th)
Page 1 of 1