Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THe Most useless GM TENSHI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zBUnNyz
Beginner

THe Most useless GM TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:05 am

GM tenshi I reported a bug dmg from my bird of bowman if i open hack why i still receive dmg from the monster?? pls dont be a noob simply jail and banned ppl for tell u the truth?? if u dono how to be a good GM pls go away u tis son of a bitch u useless u also ban my friend starzal for asking u what happen only?? u the most useless GM ever. i been hack i only ask for a RED DRaCO is tat wrong?? cause i can get it anymore wah lao u really useless Alex pls see the thing properly be4 u ask tenshi to banned me if u dono wat is a BUG pls dont use it.. I put tis topic in BUG REPORT cause is a real bug at 1st tenshi say I hack I type zzzz he say I autoloot if i type cccc i autobot??? tenshi are u stupid and dump??? already useless still act pro??? wtf with u?? useless dog of a bitch from ur mom.
Back to top Go down
LoveMe
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:22 am

English please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sisterr
Second job
Sisterr

PostSubject: Re: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 am

that is english. Smile
Back to top Go down
AussieMichael
Beginner
AussieMichael

PostSubject: Re: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:29 am

It is english, but bad grammer.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Beginner
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:41 am

THATS ENGLISH!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sisterr
Second job
Sisterr

PostSubject: Re: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:09 am

yeap.
Back to top Go down
Sisterr
Second job
Sisterr

PostSubject: Re: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 am

and by the way, i think Tenshi is gonna host the server so if you piss him off...............who knows what'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe Most useless GM TENSHI   THe Most useless GM TENSHI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe Most useless GM TENSHI
Page 1 of 1