Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacker found!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetie
Beginner
Sweetie

Hacker found! Empty
PostSubject: Hacker found!   Hacker found! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:05 am

Alex or Arn, please ban NotPeople. He is a 146 beginner I believe, and he has not even rebirthed once, so I'm guessing a hacker. http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maple0000no2.jpg another hacker, WITH PROOF THIS TIME. http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maple0003io9.jpg (Read the chat log)

Last edited by Sweetie on Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gua
Beginner

Hacker found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker found!   Hacker found! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:53 am

Oh my god! I can't believe you actually reported me. And you have no proof that I'm a hacker. Yeah, I'm a 146 beginner, it's called a SUPER BEGINNER! No, I haven't rebirthed, because this is my first time on this character. I don't have to rebirth to be a super beginner, IT'S A CHALLENGE! You said you're guessing a hacker, you didn't say for sure, that you positively know if I am or not.

I have news for you, I'M NOT A HACKER! It's a 1000x server, why would I need to hack on it? Please, don't be quick to judge, and please use your brain.

EDIT: Okay,just to prove I'm legit, I deleted NotPeople, and made another one...okay?
Back to top Go down
Sweetie
Beginner
Sweetie

Hacker found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker found!   Hacker found! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 am

Gua wrote:
Oh my god! I can't believe you actually reported me. And you have no proof that I'm a hacker. Yeah, I'm a 146 beginner, it's called a SUPER BEGINNER! No, I haven't rebirthed, because this is my first time on this character. I don't have to rebirth to be a super beginner, IT'S A CHALLENGE! You said you're guessing a hacker, you didn't say for sure, that you positively know if I am or not.

I have news for you, I'M NOT A HACKER! It's a 1000x server, why would I need to hack on it? Please, don't be quick to judge, and please use your brain.

EDIT: Okay,just to prove I'm legit, I deleted NotPeople, and made another one...okay?

Excuse me? Seriously, stop trying to BS about this. I still don't understand how you outleveled me in about a few hours playing a beginner, I can't even get to 146 within a few hours, so how could you?
Back to top Go down
Gua
Beginner

Hacker found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker found!   Hacker found! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:59 am

Bosses<3. Look can we just forget this? I deleted NotPeople, I don't like fighting, please, can we just forget?
Back to top Go down
Sisterr
Second job
Sisterr

Hacker found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker found!   Hacker found! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 am

Hm..................don't beginners miss on bosses?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Admin

Hacker found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker found!   Hacker found! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 am

No one will be banned unless it's hard proof, which this isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacker found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker found!   Hacker found! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacker found!
Page 1 of 1