Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caught a hacker!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetie
Beginner
Sweetie

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:14 am

Alex, or Arn I just caught a haxor. scratch This time, I have ENOUGH proof to get him banned. Very Happy Link A:http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maple0014bm0.jpg and Link B: http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maple0015sl2.jpg Have fun and good luck banning him! And also, we need more active GM's to ban people. D:
Back to top Go down
Sisterr
Second job
Sisterr

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 am

whats the spinning thing?
Back to top Go down
Sisterr
Second job
Sisterr

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:25 am

Link B pwns.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Beginner

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Apologies to SoulSociety for betraying them. And especially to G0ttalove. A nice person who tried to help me before I hacked.

Anyway, the reason I did it was because I was getting bored of the server. No offence, but the server don't have anything special to offer just like most servers out there. So a tip, better and more customizing your server would attract more players.

And please, don't depend much on your own circle of friends. It doesn't look very professional. Be a part of the WHOLE community and don't have a few "elite" friends.

Good luck catching more hackers (i'm sure that won't be hard), also have an eye for snipers, i've seen ALOT in nighttime owning HT and Zakum in a sec to get a few rebirths quickly. I won't say any names though *cough Julie cough*

In the end, we're all haxor.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Jelly wrote:
Apologies to SoulSociety for betraying them. And especially to G0ttalove. A nice person who tried to help me before I hacked.

Anyway, the reason I did it was because I was getting bored of the server. No offence, but the server don't have anything special to offer just like most servers out there. So a tip, better and more customizing your server would attract more players.

And please, don't depend much on your own circle of friends. It doesn't look very professional. Be a part of the WHOLE community and don't have a few "elite" friends.

Good luck catching more hackers (i'm sure that won't be hard), also have an eye for snipers, i've seen ALOT in nighttime owning HT and Zakum in a sec to get a few rebirths quickly. I won't say any names though *cough Julie cough*

1. You don't have anything to say.
2. You look like a complete jerkass.
3. Fuck you
4. You are NOT funny.
Back to top Go down
Sweetie
Beginner
Sweetie

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 pm

Alex wrote:
Jelly wrote:

1. You don't have anything to say.
2. You look like a complete jerkass.
3. Fuck you
4. You are NOT funny.

Hey Alex Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caught a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught a hacker!   Caught a hacker! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught a hacker!