Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beginner

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP Empty
PostSubject: AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP   AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:59 pm

There is an AP bug where you can get as much AP as you want depending on your patience by just clicking on a npc, the npc gives about 20 AP per click. Heres proof, please remove this bug as it is making players extremely strong.

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP My.php?image=maple0001zg8

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP Maple0002bi3

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP My.php?image=maple0003uq1

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP My.php?image=maple0005zj1
Back to top Go down
mmmmmmmmmKFC
Beginner
mmmmmmmmmKFC

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP   AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm

Quote :
News and Updates

Welcome to FMS!

The server check was extended a bit later than i thought, Happy playing!

UPDATED: The real cash shop is now officially working! Please go to the tab called NX Cash to buy! Female things are not buyable yet though, but mia will still be selling Nx items! To get cash shop working, please download the new client on Downloads section!

NOTICE: Sharenian Guild Quest is now here!

Here are some more updates ; Added back channel 2 Papulatus/Zakum doors White Scrolls Beholder buff Achilles/Venom BigBang/MonsterMagnet fix Fake bosses/Cakes removed Showa town salon Cody job changer Duey maxes skill Rebirth NPC (Mr. Pickall) Fame Npc (Coco) Shadow Claw Echo of Hero Maple Messenger MTS warps you to FM Summoning bags Item drop restriction VIP teleport rocks(Cash shop) Anti Multileveling Max AP 29999

The forum is now fixed! Please register ; Funeral Forum

Notice at the bottom it says MAX AP 29999
They know you can get 29999 AP and they
Dont care
Back to top Go down

AP BUG, CAN GIVE PEOPLE XXXXX Amount of AP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funeral Maplestory Forum :: Help :: Bug Report-
Jump to: