Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About hackers and such.

Go down 
+2
digiking
faitle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
faitle
Beginner

About hackers and such. Empty
PostSubject: About hackers and such.   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:12 am

If you see a hacker and you go and hang around them. but they say their gonna send a virus to your computer if you say anything to the gms about them hacking. So you decide not to say anything do you still get banned? Or what if you go into a party where someone invites you and the party leader is a hacker but you didnt know? Will you still get banned? Just wondering about hacker rules.

P.S This server is pro!!!!! and 1337S4U53
Back to top Go down
digiking
Beginner

PostSubject: Getting banned   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:23 am

When you get banned is it perm ban or temp ban? If temp ban, how long is it?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About hackers and such.   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:56 am

Hackers can't send a virus through maplestory, so don't worry about that. If you see a hacker just whisper the GM's: GMTenshi, GMAlex, GMRyan, GMHerman. They will solve the problem.

In FuneralMS we IP+Account+MacID ban you if you hack.
I suggest you don't hack.
Back to top Go down
loveofdevil
Beginner

PostSubject: laggy............   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:45 pm

can i noe y so lag nowadays..............
Back to top Go down
loveofdevil
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About hackers and such.   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:48 pm

if got banned,it's a temp or 4ever kind????
Back to top Go down
MonkEy94
Beginner

PostSubject: laggin   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:03 pm

hey gm its getting laggier if there is such a word what is the problem that causes the lag?
Back to top Go down
digiking
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About hackers and such.   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Wad??? But i didn't hack and i got ban
Back to top Go down
yusouf
Beginner

PostSubject: i noe glitchers   About hackers and such. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:43 am

CrumpieCrim is a glicther and he harrased me btw is it okay to pass around funeralms bcoz CrumpieCrim say cannot pass it around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About hackers and such.   About hackers and such. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About hackers and such.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funeral Maplestory Forum :: Maplestory Discussion :: General Maplestory Discussion-
Jump to: