Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM alex do you think is fair??Simply ban player

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zBUnNyz
Beginner

GM alex do you think is fair??Simply ban player Empty
PostSubject: GM alex do you think is fair??Simply ban player   GM alex do you think is fair??Simply ban player Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:04 am

GM tenshi I reported a bug dmg from my bird of bowman if i open hack why i still receive dmg from the monster?? pls dont be a noob simply jail and banned ppl for tell u the truth?? if u dono how to be a good GM pls go away u tis son of a bitch u useless u also ban my friend starzal for asking u what happen only?? u the most useless GM ever. i been hack i only ask for a RED DRaCO is tat wrong?? cause i can get it anymore wah lao u really useless Alex pls see the thing properly be4 u ask tenshi to banned me if u dono wat is a BUG pls dont use it.. I put tis topic in BUG REPORT cause is a real bug at 1st tenshi say I hack I type zzzz he say I autoloot if i type cccc i autobot??? tenshi are u stupid and dump??? already useless still act pro??? wtf with u?? useless dog of a bitch from ur mom.
Back to top Go down

GM alex do you think is fair??Simply ban player
Page 1 of 1