Funeral Maplestory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funeral Maplestory Forum

Funeral Maplestory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned again? [Alex]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iman
Beginner
Iman

Banned again? [Alex] Empty
PostSubject: Banned again? [Alex]   Banned again? [Alex] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:03 am

To Alex,
I got banned again? What for? I had no hacking programs up what so ever. Either a GM is ganging up or Abusing his GM powers on me Everytime at 1:03 AM PST Monday this time. Please if you could unban me/ LEave a offline message on MSN.
Thanks you ^^, and if you could tell me the prize for the banner contest, Thank you Very Happy. sunny

Site Backgrounds a lil stuffed D: Heres the code i was useing to test it.
Code:
<style type="text/css">
        body {  background-color: 9aba29;
        background-position: bottom right;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-attachment: fixed;
        background-image: url('http://i26.tinypic.com/21n4gv7.png'); }
</style>
It's fixed to the Bottem right of the screen whiles the background blends with it.

Last edited by Iman on Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iman
Beginner
Iman

Banned again? [Alex] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned again? [Alex]   Banned again? [Alex] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:04 am

Iman wrote:
To Alex,
I got banned again? What for? I had no hacking programs up what so ever. Either a GM is ganging up on me Everytime at 1:03 AM PST Monday this time. Please if you could unban me/ LEave a offline message on MSN.
Thanks you ^^, and if you could tell me the prize for the banner contest, Thank you Very Happy. sunny

My Other Post:
Heyy Tenshi,
It's Explode. [Blade]
Anyways, Today 1:08 AM PST Sunday July 6 I was banned for no reason, By Assuming Jump.
If Jump were a GM too, Would he be swearing at me whiles another person was? Because i just spammed Echo Of Hero from just getting it and trying to test it. At the Fm.Him Saying, "Shh or i'll Fuck you up". (Not a Good Gm). And ive been in other incidence's with him. Anyways, I personally think i was unfairly banned. If you could tell me that its going to be Permanent or not or that it was a possible glitch. Thank you. Sad
Good Luck on your pserver. I Really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

Banned again? [Alex]
Page 1 of 1